Paul's Dream © 2013 | All Rights Reserved
1. My first BIG goal was to graduate from High School and I did it.
2. I wanted me and Mr. Gene to run and finish a half marathon and then a full marathon...We did it!
3. I wanted us to set a goal to maybe run the Boston Marathon someday. It took us 8 years to qualify but we did it! We qualified for Boston while running the New Orleans Marathon back in March 2012 with a time of 3:22:03 and then we ran Boston on April 15th, 2013. We went back to Boston on April 17, 2017 and ran the Boston Marathon again.
4. I'd like for us to go to Disney and run the Dopey Challenge. We'd run a 5K, 10K, Half Marathon & a Full Marathon. We'd do it all in 4 days.
5. I'd like for us to run the Chicago, Pheonix and New York Marathon someday too.
6. Possibly run an Ultra Marathon.
But, there's a goal I'd really like to go after and that's to help other young kids & adults with disabilities. Some who are just like me. Those that might want to run just like me and Mr. Gene. This is my dream. Paul's dream. To never stop running until I reach all the goals and don't stop believing what God has set for me.